I Decided to keep a Naive Classmate. Everyday I'm forced to Stroke


Title: I Decided to keep a Naive Classmate. Everyday I'm forced to Stroke

Associated Names
世間知らずな同級生を、飼うことになりまして。 毎日俺になでなでを強要

Author: Kanata Shijo
Illustrator: Nun Yukimaru 

Synopsis
"Please pick it up." A classmate settled down at home.

Arisa Sanaka, whose father is a famous movie director, is a naive little girl.
The reason why I, Yukito Kurosawa, who is just a classmate of hers, “picked” her, who was out of my reach, and decided to live with her and my older sister.

"I ran away from home. Maybe Kurosawa-kun could pick me up. "

And the days with her that began... Wake me up in the morning, do the housework, go swimming in the river in the swimsuit I chose, and at night wear my pajamas on my lap.

"It's definitely a pat as a reward! Master?" At school, she's a "tall flower", and at home, she's a "dog-eared girl who only wants to be petted by me".

A sweet romantic comedy with such a girlfriend that seems to melt away.

Translated by CloverClub

More translated novels can be read on


Table of Contents



The rest chapter is ongoing. {alertInfo}


Previous Post Next Post